Frequently asked questions
There is plenty of parking around the Dan Russell Rodeo Arena which is located at the rear of the Folsom Lions City Park. Parking onsite is $15. Parking is available nearby the arena in local neighborhoods. Rodeo fans are reminded to respect homeowners and do not block driveways.
We have Reserved seating, General Admission & our premium Corral Club which offers no-host beverage service from our friendly corral crew!
ADDITIONAL TICKET NOTES: Children other than infants require a ticket. Due to fire marshal requirements, we cannot allow strollers in the arena. Please leave them at your vehicle or Bayside Church will have a “stroller corral” available just outside the arena.
The gates open at 6 p.m. The rodeo begins at 7:15 p.m.
- SUNSCREEN – HAT/SUNGLASSES –
- BLANKET TO SIT ON
- A FACTORY-SEALED BOTTLE OF WATER IS ALLOWED.
- A SMALL CLEAR BAG OF SNACKS FOR TODDLERS IS ALLOWED.
- NO PERSONAL WATER BOTTLES/FOOD/BEVERAGES or ICE CHESTS
- NO STADIUM CHAIRS
- NO PETS
- NO WEAPONS OF ANY KIND
- NO CONCEALED OR PERMITTED WEAPONS
- NO CAMERAS/VIDEO EQUIPMENT
- NO PEPPER SPRAY –
- STROLLERS AND BABY CARRIERS ARE NOT ALLOWED IN THE ARENA BUT BAYSIDE CHURCH IS HOSTING A STROLLER PARKING AREA.
We do not allow concealed guns at the rodeo. Please leave your gun at home
NO. No photography or video is allowed.
The Folsom Pro Rodeo and the Professional Rodeo Cowboy Association (PRCA) sanctioning body does not allow for the photography or video recording of a PRCA sanctioned event without prior approval. Should you be caught recording a PRCA performance or slack event, you will be asked to leave the premises immediately. Should you refuse to leave the premises, the PRCA or the Folsom Pro Rodeo reserves the right to pursue legal action