Mutton Bustin' at the folsom pro rodeo
Mutton Bustin’ is the perfect way for youngsters to test their rodeo skills. Picture your little ones holding on tight to woolly sheep as they race towards victory – it’s an unforgettable adventure you won’t want to miss.
Got Questions about Mutton Bustin'? We've Got Answers!
- Registration Opens on May 1 at 10 am and generally fills up the same day.
- Registration is on a first-come-first-served basis.
- Proof of medical insurance and birth certificate must be uploaded at time of registration.
- Entry fee is $50 and must be paid at time of registration.
- Parent or guardian must be present the night of the event.
- One general admission ticket will be provided for the participant, parents/guardians must purchase their own tickets.
- Participant must be weighed prior to participation and must weigh no more than 55 lbs.
- Additional instructions will be emailed a few days prior to the event.